Are you looking to accelerate your career and work for a company who provides superior products and services? We currently require an Auto Technician with 4th year Apprentice or Journeyman status with a minimum of 5 years current experience to join our team. We offer competitive wages, a great benefits package, a comprehensive Health and Safety Program, and a satisfying work life balance.
Auto Technician Job Description
• Strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client's expectations.
• The ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
• Perform routine maintenance Inspections
• Diagnose, service and repair automotive system, test to ensure proven effective
• Ability to work with Mitchell Shop Management program, research as necessary using available programs,.
• Perform mechanical inspections and service including complete understanding and use of work order inspection procedures and tools, basic understanding and use of alignment machine, flush machines, oil, lube and filter service.
• Perform tire removal/installation/repair service safely for all passenger and light truck vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired or replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to procedure.
• Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety and environmental policies and rules and by taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection.
• Contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace by supporting and providing assistance to other team members.
• Excellent communication skills, a mechanical aptitude and detail oriented.
• Complete all work in accordance to OHS safety standards
• Attend product and tool training as required as well as Industry training- web based, videos and/or classroom.
• Complete work and Inspections in a timely manner
• Ability to adapt to change
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
• Valid class 5 Drivers Licence
• Drivers Abstract
Apply in person with resume including 3 references to:
R.P. Automotive Inc.
Attention: Marcel Van De Woestyne
47 13th Street, Weyburn
Job type: Full-time