Reporting to our Director of Total Rewards & Systems, our Compensation and Benefits Coordinator supports Western’s Compensation and Benefits plans. Providing excellent service to our internal clients, you will provide guidance and deliver solutions to achieve our organizational goals.
- Process enrollment and changes to employee benefit plans, ensuring compliance to programs
- Maintain accurate compensation databases and records for business controls and audit trails
- Preparing, coordinating and distributing data reports
- Respond appropriately to inquiries on benefit eligibility and participation
- Monitor, respond to, and/or direct incoming emails from general inbox
- Collaborate with HR specialists to execute program review processes as needed
What we are looking for in the successful candidate?
Being successful in this role requires the ability to maintain accuracy and integrity of data at all times, while providing exceptional customer service to all your clients. Together with your team, you will contribute to a positive work environment and demonstrate Westerns Guiding Principles.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Benefits Administrative role
- Preference for Human Resources experience and in administrative or coordinator position
- Superior attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
- Proven history of advanced reporting with Excel
- Experience with SuccessFactors or SAP is an asset
- Professional communication, both written and verbal
How to Apply:
Create a Profile
Requisition # 50201
Job type: Full-time