Copperfin is Northwestern Ontario’s largest locally owned credit union, with branches located in Ear Falls, Kenora, Sioux Narrows, Nestor Falls, and Thunder Bay. We are an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports internal growth opportunities.
We’re looking for a responsible, motivated individual for the position of Communications Manager. This position can be located in either Kenora or Thunder Bay, dependent upon the successful candidate.
Reporting to the VP Marketing & Communications, the Communications Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of internal communications including:
• Developing and managing corporate communication plans across the organization
• Planning and providing support in all aspects of quarterly staff meetings and the Annual General Meeting
• Managing the content, brand and desired functionality objectives of the corporate intranet
• Implementing brand tools/templates and facilitate guideline development and staff education
• Implementing workplace brand standards and signage
• Obtaining input and involvement from key organizational areas in developing strategies/plans that will keep staff informed on a regular basis
• Post-secondary Communications/Business degree or diploma with 3 years of experience in a Marketing and/or Communications position
• Computer application skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
• Project planning and budgeting skills
• Strong communication, writing and organizational skills are essential
• Competency with HTML and/or creative design software an asset
• Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License
The salary for this position will commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Friday, March 23rd, 2018 to:
Copperfin Credit Union
346 Second Street South
Kenora, ON. P9N 1G5
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process.
Job type: Full-time