HyLife Ltd. is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in various countries around the world. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated person to fill the position of Feed Administrative Assistant. This is a permanent part time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week and is based at the new Feed Mill in Killarney, Manitoba. This position reports directly to the Mill Manager.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
* Assist in production coordination, print/sort delivery tickets and feed tags.
* Assist in creating weekly staff schedules
* Ensure mill bin inventory is accurate & communicated to logistics.
* Aid in monthly zero outs and weekly inventory counts. Maintain stock of supplies (office, spare parts, etc.)
* Create and organize purchase orders for supplies, parts, labor, etc.
* Update records for reporting purposes (HACCP, med reconciliations, truck stats, etc.)
* Create/document Standard Operating Procedures, assist in training
* Assist mill co-workers as required
* Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
* Adapt to new responsibilities
* Work well under little supervision
* Detail orientated & organized
* Able to work flexible hours
* Assets include:
- Previous knowledge of HACCP system
- Experience w/ Microsoft Office
- Grade 12 Education
- Previous administrative experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time