• Provides excellent customer service and ensures ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
• Responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
• Understands customer needs and provides them with a complete solution.
• Shares ideas and suggestions to improve the customer experience in the Service Centre.
• Manages customer concerns and problems promptly.
• Deals with challenging situations in a professional manner.
• Ensures a smooth flow of communication with customers during repairs or maintenance work.
• Completes and reviews repair orders with customers.
• Estimates cost and time for service and repairs needs. Ensures final invoice is the same as estimate and vehicle is delivered on time.
• Acts as liaison between customers and technicians and manages the status of work orders.
• Schedules service and repair appointments.
• Operates computerized work order systems.
• Engages in learning activities and coaching to improve their own abilities.
• Shares potential opportunities or suggestions with the Service Manager to help the Automotive Service Centre be more profitable and to increase sales.
• Complies with company, store and department policies and health & safety program and regulations.
• Completes other tasks, as required.
Job type: Full-time