The RM of Coalfields No. 4, Bienfait, SK, is currently accepting applications for a Temporary Seasonal Equipment Operator. Tentative employment period is from May 7th to October 31st, 2018. Normal hours of work are from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Must be able to work with other employees in a team environment
- Must be punctual and responsible
- Must submit to and pass a Drug & Alcohol Test and a Medical/Physical Examination
- Valid Class 1A Driver's License preferred / Valid Class 3A Driver's License is a minimum requirement
- Experience operating equipment such as: skid steer, tractor, mower, grader, or other equipment will be considered an asset
- Valid safety tickets for WHMIS 2015, First Aid and Ground Disturbance will also be considered an asset
- Be prepared to work at various jobs as delegated by the RM Foreman
Applications close Friday, April 27, 2018 at noon.
For more information please contact RM Foreman, Marty Johnson (306) 461-6650. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
*** Please submit resumes, including certifications, references, valid Driver's License and current Driver's Abstract to:
Temporary Seasonal Employment Opportunity
RM of Coalfields No. 4
423 Main Street, PO Box 190
Bienfait, SK S0C 0M0
Phone: (306) 388-2323
Fax: (306) 388-2330
Email: [email protected]
Job type: Seasonal