The Maintenance Manager will provide immediate action and resolution of maintenance issues to ensure the efficient functioning of an equipment fleet of 125 large assets and 50-70 small tool type assets by overseeing the work being completed by the Mechanics in the field and shop. This individual is also responsible for high level reporting for the Maintenance Department.
• Journeyman certificate in Heavy Duty Mechanics
• CVIP license or ability to get CVIP license
• Familiar with equipment for Pipeline and Facilities Construction
• Strong inventory and account management abilities and control practices, procurement and purchasing principles knowledge
• Previous experience with high level report writing and ability to present recommendations to Senior Leadership.
• Excellent organization, time management, problem solving, communication and leadership skills
• Committed to high standards of customer service (internal and external)
• Demonstrates a high commitment to safety for himself and others
• Proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and assigned software
• Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's abstract
For a full job description please contact [email protected]
Job type: Full-time