Airdrie Curling Club
The Airdrie Curling Club, an 8 Sheet Club that includes a kitchen, lounge and Pro Shop facility, is accepting applications for a Club Manager for the upcoming 2018-19 season.
This position is critical to the operation of the Curling Club and a high level of performance is essential. The public relations of the Curling Club are critical to retain and increase membership and ensure our bonspiels/special functions are successful. The manager position is paid monthly on an annual contract, with an opportunity for bonuses based on rentals and performance. Extended hours including evenings and weekends are expected from September through March with minimal hours in the off season.
- Public relations, to actively promote the curling club and its facilities portraying a positive and friendly manner in all aspects of the job. Increase the profile of the club through marketing and promotional efforts.
- Book rentals for available times of the ice and lounge areas
- Supervise key areas of the club including the Lounge, Kitchen and Pro Shop.
- Ensure proper maintenance standards in all areas of the curling club.
- Attend monthly Board meeting with suggestions to improve the Airdrie Curling Club
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current CPR/ First Aid Certificate/ AED Certified
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Customer service focused
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Provide own cell phone for emergency calls
- Experience in office or club management an asset
Only those candidates considered will be contacted, send resume to:
ATTN: Barry Ralph, Club President [email protected]
• Management: 3 years (Required)
Job type: Part-time