Delivery Driver & Account Support Representative
Posted on May 14, 2018. Region: Kindersley & Rosetown, SK
Solvent Buddy Inc. has been providing businesses, both large and small, with specialized equipment in waste management and industrial services since 1996.. Since humble beginnings on the south side of Edmonton the company has grown and now has three locations in Western Canada. Solvent Buddy provides a complete range of services into light industrial, aviation, forestry, mining, oil and gas. With that being said Solvent Buddy has a strong foundation in Safety, Integrity and Dependability.
Based out of Rosetown SK, the Delivery Driver & Account Support Representative is responsible for ensuring safe, efficient, and effective deliveries and account support of Solvent Buddy’s customer accounts in South Central Saskatchewan.
The Delivery Driver & Account Support Representative coordinates both deliveries and pick-ups from customers in South Central Saskatchewan. They also ensure accurate documentation for the daily, weekly, and monthly transportation, storage, and movements of waste and materials.
This position has a designated list of existing client accounts to service and maintain as well as potential new business accounts. We are willing to train the right candidate for this hands on opportunity.
• Build positive relationships with clients.
• Deliver and pick up product and materials from clients.
• Load and Unload product and containers that are required for the days deliveries.
• Process all required shipping and receiving paperwork and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking.
• Create and maintain daily, weekly, monthly shipment schedules.
• Inspect product to ensure saleable condition and has labelling and placards on containers.
• Organize materials in the yard.
• Organize loads and complete required documentation.
• Follow current standards and procedures.
• Introduce new services and products to accounts.
• Manage inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
• Maintain a safe and organized work environment in accordance with to safety regulations.
• Operate a Forklift or Electric Pallet Jack in a safe manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Class 3 Driver’s License.
• Clean 5 year commercial drivers abstract.
• Experience working in a multi-facetted role is preferred.
• Must self-directed and be able to work with little supervision.
• Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Working knowledge of safe lifting methods.
• Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck.
• Computer skills is an asset
• Attention to detail in all areas of work.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
Why Solvent Buddy
• Stable Full Time Position with Full Benefits After 3 Months
• Competitive Compensation In Recognition Of Previous Experience
• Attractive Work-Life Balance For Quality Family Life
• Growth Opportunities
If your skills meet the above criteria, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job type: Full-time