Niverville Heritage Centre is seeking reliable and hard working Event Servers to provide an excellent guest experience in our Event Centre.
A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment is required. Must be available to work evenings and weekends. Previous experience and Serving it Safe is an asset. Compensation includes salary and gratuities.
• Assess guests needs and exceed service expectations
• Set up and execute meal services for events
• Some aspects of clean up and shut down of events, as assigned
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Previous hospitality experience an asset
• Available to work evenings and weekends
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Serving it Safe is an asset
Job type: Part-time