Macro Homes Inc. is seeking an Experienced Carpenter as Supervisor to join our team. We’ve built a reputation for building homes and lite-commercial projects of the highest quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To effectively supervise and manage a crew of up to 10 employees at a time.
- To read blueprints accurately and construct, install, and repair residential and lite-commercial structures accordingly - all from its foundation to finishing.
- To evaluate and manage customer requests, and to troubleshoot issues effectively.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be willing and able to work outside the local area of Steinbach / Winnipeg.
- May be required to work away from home for extended periods of time.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role in construction.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with concrete, wood framing, and finishing in residential and/or lite-commercial projects.
- Professional training in construction an asset.
- Experience working in a COR accredited company an asset.
- Any other trade application is an asset (remodeling, electrical, plumbing, masonry, painting, installing, roofing, or any other skilled trades).
- Must have excellent time management and communications skills.
- Must have own basic hand-tools, PPE, valid driver's license, and a smart-phone.
- Good work ethic, good attitude, punctual and reliable.
- Attention to detail – has passion for their work and truly care about quality.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Looking to grow with our team, and expand knowledge base through performing a range of building construction projects.
Job type: Full-time