Hillcrest Golf Course
Hillcrest Golf Club
Employer: Hillcrest Golf Club
Location: Hillcrest Golf Course Moose Jaw
of positions: (1)
Employment Terms: Seasonal: Part Time with
Length of Employment: Immediate start date – October 2018
Apply by: Ongoing
How to Apply: C/O Jasmine Jackman
Mail Resume to P.O Box 227, MJ, Sk S6H 4N9
Email Resume: [email protected]
Summary: Motivated seasonal cook committed to preparing an assortment of menu items, ensuring the safe preparation of food, working with General Manager in menu preparation, specialize in maintaining an optimal inventory of ingredients and kitchen supplies, working with servers and pro shop staff, catering to large tournaments and bookings, inventory reporting, cooking and meal prep, ensure members and players have a positive dining experience, able to work under pressure.
1. Food preparation and production according to menu specifications.
2. Serve those in the clubhouse
3. Maintain a clean work area including service and holding equipment.
4. Mix drinks – Knowledge with bartending
5. Lift moderate to heavy weights.
6. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Ability to work quickly with minimal supervision.
8. General duties as required.
1. Grade 12 or equivalent.
2. Apprenticeship or other formal training in general duty cooking or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
3. Good interpersonal skills.
4. Good communication (oral and written) skills.
5. Serve it right certification
6. Food Safe Handling Certification
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
Prior positive experience in Customer Service, with current references.
At least 19 years of age or older
Must be able to perform physical aspects of the job, such as long hours, walking or standing, driving the beverage carts, carrying trays of food, etc.
Prior restaurant experience is preferred, but our biggest requirement is a dedication to customer service and a professional attitude.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time