Sun Valley Co-op is presently recruiting for a Member Relations Coordinator. The Member Relations Coordinator, under the direction of the Administration Management, is primarily responsible for all planning, organizing and administering all community events, advertising, member donations, and various administrative duties for Sun Valley Co-op. The individual will work closely with the Management team to ensure all promotions and events are executed to completion. Some accountabilities will include:
• Responsible to lead or assist in the employee onboarding process
• Responsible to organize all member donations & community events
• To maintain and update social media platforms on a daily basis
• Assist with occupational health and safety program
• Implement pre-designed marketing initiatives online and in-store promotions
• Lead social committee to execute all staff events
• Various administrative duties as assigned
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Strong understanding of online marketing and social media platforms.
• Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail is required.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
Sun Valley Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
If you would like to build your future with an established and dynamic company please apply by submitting a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence on or before July 27, 2018 to:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Mail: Attn: Kelsie Bell
Sun Valley Co-op
Altona, MB R0G 0B0
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time