Are you energetic, outgoing, and a natural leader? Do you love working with young children and prefer the outdoors even in bad weather? We are looking for someone who can work with the public and lead fall school tours.
This is a temporary fulltime position; from mid August until the end of October.
Who you are:
This role is ideal for a person with a cheerful and outgoing personality who enjoys a lot of interaction with the public and working outdoors. To be a good fit for this role, you’ll need to be able to lead school tours, handle cashier duties and work with livestock. To qualify, you must be at least 18 years old, and be able to provide a clear criminal record/vulnerable sector check.
Who we are:
Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park is a Nature Playground and outdoor Family Destination near Okotoks. We have been creating delightful experiences for families and groups since 2009. We have created a unique place for both children and adults to spend time outdoors, learn about and connect with nature and farm animals.
What you’ll do:
• Lead and prepare for educational school tours
• Work as cashier taking admission and food orders
• Daily upkeep, maintenance and custodial duties of grounds & building
• Prepare for and host birthday parties
• Care of animals in “Farms Animals display” area
• Care of plants in Sunshine Adventure Park
• Assist with preparation of special events
What you’ll need:
• A cheerful and outgoing personality
• Experience working with groups of children
• Experience caring for livestock
• Experience with using a POS system
• Your own transportation to the farm near Okotoks (no public transit available)
What you’ll get bonus points for:
• Being willing to work weekends and holidays
• Being flexible in your schedule
Job type: Seasonal