The brand strategist will be responsible for managing several clients' entire marketing portfolios. They are someone who turns marketing ideas into something real that can be communicated across multiple traditional and digital advertising platforms. They work with clients, sales people, and creative masterminds to determine the right message and mediums based on a client's goals - and then they execute on it!
Position Level: Marketing Manager
• Work with Sales to book appointments, present to clients, and follow-up.
• Work with Creative to develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone.
• Enhance the branding of client businesses, develop marketing-plans through analysis of current market data and trends, track and report on progress, iterate for success
• Employ a forward-thinking mindset to anticipate future trends and success of client businesses
• Work with Fulfillment Specialists to make sure plans are executed
• Maintain and grow relationships with clients and present them with new ideas and opportunities
• Previous experience or degree in marketing
• Understand digital, social, and traditional advertising methods.
• Demonstrated knowledge of advertising trends and opportunities.
• Desire to work in fast-paced, team-based, sometimes stressful environment.
• Eager to build a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
• Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
• Participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the company.
• Project a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Valid driver's license and insurability.
• Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed
Golden West is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Job type: Full-time