At Silver Lining Care, we are family. We care for our community by bringing hope, life and joy to your home. We provide non-medical home care for activities of daily living for all generations. Our caregivers bring joy and inspire the sparkle in our client’s eyes.
We are looking for a part time Caregiver to join our team to serve the Niverville area. In this position, your primary focus will be to provide emotional and practical care to the client and their family. Promoting the client’s ability to live independently and enjoy their quality of life. The ability to be flexible and adaptable while remaining positive and encouraging regardless of the circumstances is imperative for this position.
• Work under the direction of the Care Coordinator
• Provide companionship to clients
• Assist in activities of daily living
• Record daily information required for each client
• Complete tasks based on individual client care plans which could include dietary care, light housekeeping, exercise, outings, personal care, etc.
• Flexibility of duties based on client care needs
• Health Care Aide Certificate is considered an asset, but not required
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Compassionate heart to serve others
• Valid Driver’s License and a reliable, adequately insured vehicle
• Physical ability to assist with all aspects of client care and transport
• Ability to work independently in a community setting
• Musical and/or artistic ability is considered an asset
Due to the nature of the position, a Criminal Record Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Verification and an Adult Abuse Registry check is required prior to your start with Silver Lining Care, as part of safeguarding our clients. Our caregivers are required to have a phone with a data plan to access our software for reporting and communication.
Silver Lining Care offers a great team environment; we value each other, treat each other with mutual respect and have a desire to go above and beyond in serving our community. If you have a generous spirit, servant’s heart and a deep love for working with mature adults, we want to hear from you! Please complete an online application form at www.silverliningcare.ca. To apply, go to ‘Join Our Team’!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time