Are you a person of integrity who is passionate about impacting inclusive communities with a career in the disability and non-profit sector? Then enVision Community Living may be the place for you.
enVision provides a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability. Reporting to the Director of Services, this leadership position is responsible for the overall management of services, and meeting the mission and values of enVision.
• Inspire equality, inclusion and the value of all people.
• Select, supervise, guide and develop employees, including all facets of performance management.
• Develop and manage services to meet the desired outcomes of people supported.
• Be actively involved in networking, planning, administration and evaluation of services.
• Identify areas for growth and development and actively participate in strategic planning.
• Financial management including budget development and monitoring of spending.
• Develop proposals and participate in negotiation of funding as required.
• Ensure that health and safety standards are met.
• Work with support networks and act as a resource to address service issues, and ensure all legislative and legal requirements are met.
• Diploma in Disability and Community Support or Post-secondary education in Social Sciences
• Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated leadership in a supervisory/management position
• Experience supporting people with an intellectual disability considered an asset
• Proven ability to think critically, problem solve and make decisions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
• Valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle
• Current Emergency First Aid Certificate
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
Send your resume with cover letter, stating your salary expectations and how you meet the qualifications, to:
Marie Martinez Diaz
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
Submission deadline: September 27, 2018
Start Date: October 2018
Job Reference – Coordinator
Thank you to all those who apply but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Job type: Salary