- Child Development Worker Certification; or
- Child Development Supervisor Certification To be successful, you have:
- A passion to provide assistance to children with various degrees of need in the learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents.
- Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolutions skills.
- Student supervision skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Experience planning and implementing programs.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the child care field.
- A current criminal check and vulnerable sector check.
- CPR & First Aid certification.
Job type: Full-time