For more than 60 years, we have provided our customers the highest quality of equipment and customer service available and intend to continue doing so as we expand our company. We believe smart, innovative individuals are the key to running a successful business and are always looking for people to add to our team. The agricultural business is undergoing a dramatic transformation, creating great opportunities for growth.
Our Steinbach Branch is looking for a Parts, Salesperson who understands how to create value by providing the right part, for the right customer need, at the right time, every time.
As a customer interface point, the actions of the person in this position have a direct impact on our ability to provide an incomparable customer experience. The position also directly impacts revenue through efforts to increase the customer spending through up-selling based on product knowledge and customer need. Optimal ordering and minimal processing errors will improve the margin performance for the aftermarket group.
• Serve customers at the parts counter by understanding their requirements and then efficiently locating the correct part to fill their need;
• Assist the customer in determining the required parts using expert knowledge and company resources;
• Improve the likelihood that the customer’s repair is successful by offering advice and inquiring about the need for additional parts typically related to the particular repair
• Handle in-coming parts calls on all product lines
• Create an atmosphere where customers feel welcome and properly served.
• Provide written quotes to customers in a timely fashion and follow up on quotes
• Telemarketing parts sales during specific sales campaigns
• Follow up on special orders and advise customers promptly when they are received
• Ensure job accuracy when billing parts to work orders.
• Keep current on new products and new models and continuously upgrade parts knowledge
• Able to work an on-call rotation approximately every 3rd Saturday during the spring / summer months
Your ideal qualifications:
• Excellent customer service and customer relationship management skills
• Cheerful disposition, positive “can do” attitude, good public presentation
• Above average verbal communication
• Familiarity with the sales process
• Demonstrated ability to use a computerized inventory and ordering system
• Basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge of general parts terminology
• Function well as part of a team in a busy environment
• An interest in continuously improving your skills and knowledge through training and mentorship
• Agricultural background or experience with heavy duty equipment an asset.
• Powersport background will be an asset
• Must live within a 20- 25-minute drive within our Steinbach branch.
Enns Brothers provides a complete compensation package with competitive pay, performance bonus opportunity, great health benefits, RRSP option with company match, opportunities for advancement and a great work environment with quality products and terrific people. Not to mention fabulous employee discounts on products, including powersports!
To apply, please go to https://jobs-ca.silkroad.com/EnnsBros/Careers
Job type: Full-time