Technology Sales Supervisor
The Technology Sales Supervisor is primarily a sales position which works actively the management team to develop and reinforce the selling culture for the technology and furniture departments.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain experience in driving technology and furniture sales in a Big Box Retail Environment
• Expand insight in guiding, training, and coaching a team of technology and furniture associates
• Advancement opportunities within retail and home office
• Maximizes sales and earnings in the technology and furniture department of the store through the coaching and supervision of the associates
• Maintains and directs the team to uphold company merchandising standards
• Accountable for store operations in the absence of management including opening and closing of the store and Manager on Duty shifts
• Demonstrates strong selling ability.
• Demonstrates leadership ability.
• Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums.
• Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner.
• Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers.
• Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
• Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
• 3+ years of Technology Sales experience.
• 1-3 years in a supervisory role with direct accountability for achieving sales and service targets is preferred.
• Completion of post-secondary education in a technical field is preferred.
Job type: Full-time