The Services Supervisor supervises the services departments (cash, copy, and technology services) of a Staples store, maximizing sales and ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain experience in driving service sales in a Big Box Retail Environment
• Expand insight in guiding, training, and coaching a team of service associates
• Advancement opportunities within retail and home office
• Maximizes sales and earnings in the services areas of the store through the coaching and supervision of the service associates
• Oversees the front office and cash management in the store
• Accountable for store operations in the absence of management including opening and closing of the store and Manager on Duty shifts
• Demonstrates leadership ability.
• Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
• Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
• Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers.
• Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
• Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
• 3-4 Years of Retail customer service is preferred.
• 1-3 years in a supervisory role with direct accountability for achieving sales and service targets is preferred.
Successful completion of high school is preferred.
Job type: Full-time