Prairie Sky Promotions is currently looking to hire an individual for our Production Department who is interested in a career opportunity. This is an introductory position that will be a permanent part-time position initially offering variable hours from week to week and day to day with some flexibility to accommodate an individual’s availability.
The ideal candidate will be willing to work as required based on a schedule that is established weekly, and who is also willing and able to expand their hours and responsibilities with experience.
• Good communication skills with the ability to give and receive instruction in oral and written English
• A general knowledge and understanding of sewing
• Familiarity with PCs and Windows Office Suite including; Microsoft Excel and Corel
• A positive attitude and an ability to work well with others
• A self starter who is organized, detail oriented, and has a desire to do it right the first time
• Following detailed instruction to apply embroidery or transfer to garments
• Quality related functions of receiving, trimming, cleaning, folding and packaging of garments
• Keeping work area clean and tidy
• Operate the basic function of a multi-head embroidery machine, Sewing machine and heat press
• Perform other tasks as requested by Supervisor
Prairie Sky Promotions offers a benefits package that includes dental and extended health benefits.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resume with cover letter to the attention of Gloria Friesen by email at: [email protected] or in person at:
310A Cargill Road
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Hourly