Dental Event Educator (Dental Hygienists/Dental Assistants/Students) - Okotoks
Posted on October 9, 2018. Region: Okotoks, AB
DENTAL EVENT EDUCATOR
If you are a dental professional (Dental Hygienist/Dentist/Dental Assistant) or a student of one of the programs who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care, The KMAC Group has an opportunity for you!
We are looking for outgoing, personable individuals who are self-motivated with great communication skills. You will be working at retail locations, representing a leader in the oral care industry, where you will be responsible for proactively interacting with and engaging shoppers to educate them on proper oral hygiene while promoting select oral care products.
This is a paid, part-time contract opportunity (select days of the year) which will provide you with a unique platform to educate the public and help Canadians improve their home care regimen. This is an amazing and exciting opportunity for students and recent graduates looking for experience or for those looking to help members of their community!
The goals of these events are to create an exciting and memorable shopping experience, increase product sales, and improve the oral health of Canadians nationwide.
• Proactively approach and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
• Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
• Share your knowledge and experience with shoppers to improve their oral health
• Transport program materials to/from locations (if applicable)
* Vehicle access is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
• MUST be either a Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant or student studying in one of these fields
• Outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude – able to proactively approach shoppers to engage in conversation
• Have a passion for oral health and oral health education
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Must be reliable and trustworthy
• Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is an asset
Event Dates: January 11, 12, 13 and February 22, 23 and 24
(more dates to be confirmed for 2019)
For more information, check out our video ad!
**** If interested in this position, please apply through the following website address: http://goo.gl/4AjqGr.
To be considered for an interview, all pre-screening questions MUST be answered and resume uploaded.
Any questions, please contact Jill King ([email protected]).
Job type: Hourly