Trappers Transport is currently seeking a qualified shunt driver to join our professional service team. The role will require shift work, weekends and can be part or full time.
Reporting to the Service Manager and Shift Supervisor, your role requirements and responsibilities will include:
• Back trailers into designated areas as requested.
• Perform frequent reefer checks.
• Check tires and do circle checks to make sure trailers are fit to move on the highway.
• Perform other tasks contributing to the smooth operation of the facility when requested.
Applicants must have:
• Previous shunting experience
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Valid Class 1 license
• Own transportation
Trappers Transport Ltd is located at 1300 Redonda Street in Winnipeg. We have a large modern shop which services our fleet of tractor and trailer equipment as well as the commercial public.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Come join our team!
Job type: Full-time