Library Assistant I- Shelver (Casual) (Competition # C18-15)
Posted on October 18, 2018. Region: Cochrane, AB
The Cochrane Public Library is looking for a vibrant, engaged, library loving individual to work as a Library Assistant.
Job Description: The Library Assistant I - Shelver (Casual) is responsible for ensuring that library materials are returned to the shelves in an accurate and orderly fashion.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum completion of Grade 12
• Fluency in both verbal and written English communication
• Basic technological literacy skills
• Strong alphabetization and numerical skills
• Some work experience is desirable
• Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check from the Police Service
Schedule: This is a casual/on call position with no set hours, must be available for evening and weekend shifts.
Compensation: $15.78 to $16.58 per hour
To Apply: Please apply via email with resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing Date: This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found
Subject line of email should include Competition # quoted above.
Job type: Hourly