Qualifications: This is a full-time permanent position (early morning shift work).
What does COBS offer?
• Flexible hours
• Competitive Wage
• A Fun work environment
• A product you are proud to work with.
• Potential for growth
• And more …
As a Fulltime Baker at COBS Bread Okotoks you will:
• Have worked in the food service industry
• Be self-motivated Reliable, and eager to learn
• Be a team player
• Be enthusiastic and energetic
• Have a drive for success and a positive attitude.
• Assist with the production of all COBS products and maintain the highest standards
• Maintain clean and safe work environments
• Effective literacy and numeracy skills
• Good communication skills
• Able to follow direction and instructions to company standards
• Able to work in a dynamic work environment involving multitasking, working to deadlines, effective team work, and standing and walking for long periods
Working at COBS Bread Okotoks is an experience that involves having fun, pushing yourself to constantly improve and achieve goals, making friends and working as a team. You’ll need to smile, laugh and delight your customers and your team. We care about our team and our customers – we are looking for people that want to do the same.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today in person at Cobs Bread Okotoks, 185 Southridge Drive with resume or at [email protected]
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
Job type: Full-time