Community Futures Triple R Corporation has its office in Morris, Manitoba and serves the municipalities of Piney, Stuartburn, Emerson-Franklin, DeSalaberry, Hanover, Tache, Ste. Anne, LaBroquerie, Ritchot, Macdonald, Morris, Rhineland; the Towns of Niverville, Morris, Altona; and the Village of Saint-Pierre-Jolys. Services are also provided to the City of Steinbach, Town of Ste. Anne and the R.M. of Montcalm.
Community Futures create diverse, sustainable communities by supporting local, community based economic development. We are:
• A non-profit organization guided by a volunteer Board of Directors and staffed with business professionals who work together to help develop and implement community based economic development strategies.
• A user-friendly business development center that controls and manages investment funds offering repayable loans to community members who are interested in starting or expanding their own businesses.
• An entrepreneurial development center that provides one-on-one business counselling to assist individuals who are interested in self-employment or in expanding their business.
• A proactive, progressive thinking, community organization dedicated to strengthening our community’s entrepreneurs and our economy as a whole.
Community Futures Triple R Corporation is currently seeking a General Manager.
Reporting to a Volunteer Board of Directors, the General Manager is the operational leader of our Community Futures office responsible for strategy, business management and program/product development. Through those functions, the General Manager will contribute to our mission of growing our communities one idea at a time with products and services such as commercial lending, business counselling and consulting, business analytics, training, economic development etc.
The General Manager will be responsible for:
• Strategies and plan for achieving goals
• Regular updates to the Board of Directors
• Strong relationship with stakeholders
• Product and program development and management
• Operational, financial and people management
• Development and motivation of staff
Our successful candidate will be an effective communicator; collaborative; analytical; organized; possess sound decision making skills; and strong leadership and people management skills. Our General Manager will also have:
• A Business degree
• 7+ years of management experience
• 5+ years of economic development
• Community Futures work experience or program of similar mandate
• A successful history planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs.
The application deadline is Noon, Friday, January 4th, 2019 with an approximate starting date of Monday, March 11th, 2019.
Please submit applications to:
Mail -Steering Committee
Box 190, Morris, Manitoba R0G 1K0
Email - Attention: Steering Committee
Fax – Attention: Steering Committee
Job type: Full-time