Come join one of the Best Employers in Canada for 7 years running!
The Davis Difference
The Davis Automotive Group is Alberta’s premiere automotive dealer group, with multiple locations throughout Alberta. Here are a few of the many reasons you will love working with us:
- Full company benefits, matching group RRSPs and Travel Rewards
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Family owned group of dealerships that have excellent reputations and strive to make a positive impact in their respective locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Group wide employee pricing
- Fun, tight knit dealership and team
Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie has an exciting opportunity for a sales focused individual as a Commercial Sales & Leasing Account Executive. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter as the successful candidate will manage their own customer base. Hours for this position are Monday-Friday with occasional weekend commitments for the best interest of our clients. This position has a base salary with bonuses based on sales.
- Sell lease plans to businesses and individuals
- Process all leasing documentation and related paperwork and maintain complete records of all lease transactions
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with new and prospective clients through the geographic region of Airdrie, Crossfield, Balzac and surrounding area
- Establishment, maintenance and growth of the lease portfolio
- Self-motivated, charismatic and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Work with other Lease Managers throughout the Automotive Group
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in the automotive industry and/or local commercial sector are considered strong assets
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with strong presentation skills and excellent listening abilities
- Goal oriented, extremely well organized with demonstrable independent work habits
- Professional demeanor and the ability to adapt to different customer requirements and work well within a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If you feel you are the right person for this position and you want to be part of a company that values its employees then please send us your resume!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To view all the exciting career opportunities within Alberta at the Davis Automotive Group, please visit our website at www.davisautogroup.ca/careers
Job type: Full-time