Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a Warehouse Manager for its Lacombe, AB location.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for managing the shipping/receiving functions of the warehouse, ensuring fulfillment of customer orders in a timely manner, and implementing and practicing efficient inventory control procedures. The Warehouse Manager will lead and direct the warehouse team which will include assigning duties, overseeing all training and safety requirements, and managing daily staff performance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Warehouse Managerial role with demonstrated knowledge of inventory control measures and shipping and receiving procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required along with a strong customer service orientation;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office program such as Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and demonstrate superior time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics is essential;
- Previous experience driving a forklift is considered an asset.
Penner Farm Service and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply offers a competitive wage along with a co-paid Health and Dental Benefits plan after 3 months of employment. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please visit https://pennerfarmservice.com/careers to apply online or send your resume in confidence directly to [email protected] by November 23, 2018.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time