Class 1 Company Drivers Wanted!
Truck Freight International (TFI) has been hauling agricultural commodities for the grain handling industry since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains and specialty products such as limestone and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. We also service the U.S. Market.
We are currently in growth mode and looking to hire Class 1 Company Drivers. The ideal driver must have a background/knowledge of Super B and or agricultural experience. This is a great opportunity for Drivers wanting a full time or part-time position.
What you need:
• Class 1 licence
• Capable of going into the US
• Minimum 1 year of agriculture experience (hauling grain, fertilizer, NH3)
• Reliable with a strong work ethic
Why work with us?
• Great Compensation
• Based out of your location (Southern Manitoba preferred)
• Monday to Friday work week
• Paid Orientation
• Bi-Weekly Pay on Percentage of Revenue
• Full Drivers Benefits package
To apply for this position or for more information please contact Dale at 204.795.0950 or email [email protected]
Job type: Full-time