SunStone Retirement Specialists is a financial services company devoted to providing retirement planning and investment management to clients. As a leader in the financial services industry we are looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in a fast paced office.
SALES AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- processing trades, including all purchases, redemptions, switches, and opening/closing accounts
- preparing and monitoring all compliance requirements within the office
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- liaison with corporate back office regarding regulatory and compliance documents
- ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- exceptional customer service skills, with our clients, back office team and product providers
- excellent time management skills, stress tolerant and independent
- minimum of 2 years of financial services industry experience - proficient in MS Office suite, Email and Internet - can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality - knowledge of office systems and procedures coupled with strong organizational skills - proven administrative or assistant experience
We are offering a 3/4-time, with regular Monday to Friday business hours, totalling 33 hours per week. Hourly wage is $14 to $18 per hour, depending on experience and abilities. After a probation/training period, there will be a benefits package available. This position will start in January 2019.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Our office will be closed during the holiday season, so please only send email.
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Job type: Hourly