Lode King Industries is one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of commercial highway transport trailers. A career at Lode King means you will be building industry-leading products alongside a team of friendly and passionate people.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the position is responsible for the routine preventative maintenance and troubleshooting, servicing and repair of equipment to optimize safety, quality, reliability and production line efficiencies.
• Routine preventative maintenance according to preventative maintenance schedules to ensure equipment safety, reliability and efficiency
• Servicing, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment to optimize line efficiencies and reduce potential downtime.
• Fabricate and repair parts using machine shop tools and equipment.
• Perform all work in a safe manner according to applicable legislation and technical standards and Company policies, giving safety a top priority at all times
• Other responsibilities as required
• Proven mechanical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills is required
• 3 – 5 years practical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
• A valid Industrial Mechanic license (Millwright) an asset
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and interpret manuals and OEM specs
Job type: Full-time