Job Number: 303-16/17
Location: Tisdale, Saskatchewan
Closing date: January 16, 2017
Language required: English
Customer service skills a must
Greet everyone with a warm smile and friendly reception. Use your organizational, word processing and computer skills to prepare documentation, maintain filing systems and manage correspondence. The work schedule will vary through the year and will average one to two days per month.
What you’ll do:
• Respond to inquiries in person and over the phone
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Accept customer payments, handle receipts and complete daily bank deposits
What we’re looking for:
• Customer-focused with strong teamwork and people skills
• A friendly attitude that connects with customers
What you’ll need:
• A certificate in office administration or at least one year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Basic administration skills
• A love for agriculture
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
Job type: Hourly