The Town of Sainte-Anne is accepting applications for a bilingual Finance Officer. Under the direct supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer, the Finance Officer’s responsibilities shall be to perform the day-to-day financial management and manage the finance operations of the Town, including payroll, taxes, and the preparation of financial records and reports.
• Business Accounting Certificate or at least 5 years’ experience in accounting;
• Municipal or related accounting/financial/auditing experience considered an asset.
• Working knowledge with Municipal software
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet strict deadlines;
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
• Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
• Excellent work ethic and organizational skills;
• Ability to work well with the general public and in a small office environment;
• Have or willing to obtain the Certificate in Manitoba Municipal Administration (CMMA).
• Negotiable and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Applicants should clearly indicate his or her accounting and/or payroll experience on resume. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Marc Darker, C.A.O.
Unit B – 30 Dawson Rd.
Ste. Anne, MB R5H 1B5
Email: [email protected]
Application deadline: December 21st , 2018 or until a suitable candidate is found.
The Town of Sainte-Anne wishes to thank all candidates for their interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time