Journey Person - Mechanic - HD & Truck and Trailer
Posted on December 5, 2018. Region: Kindersley & Rosetown, SK
Journeyperson -Truck & Transport Mechanic, Sask. Journeyperson - Heavy Duty Equipment, Ab.
Based Saskatchewan in the Eatonia / Kindersley Area
Is this your destination ? Consider joining us - we are growing!
What You Will Do:
Repair and maintain a diverse fleet as well as and heavy equipment including: semi truck and trailers, Somerville fleet as well as 3rd party maintenance.
What You Bring:
• 2nd or 3rd Year Apprenticeship - those pursing the Truck & Transport Mechanic-Saskatchewan or Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician-Alberta trade
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License; prefer Class 1A with a clean Driving record
• Understanding of Safe Work Practises & the importance of SGI commercial vehicle inspections
• Valid Passport & ability to cross border for repairs.
• Meet the physical demand requirements of the position
• Our opportunity is best suited for individuals seeking a career in the trade versus a job
• Those legally entitled to work in Canada
Somerville Farms (2014) Ltd. is well known and respected company in West Central Saskatchewan. We started from family “roots” and share those values in our workplace with by focusing on family first. We are family-oriented company are committed to our local community and the making the world a better place.
This position is based in Eatonia, SK. A town which extends genuine hospitality to new comers. This community offers a variety of recreational and cultural events close proximity to nature and our South Saskatchewan River.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
We would like to thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time