Print Studio One & Three-Six North Marketing are known for providing Marketing Support, Graphic Design, Print, Signage, Vehicle Decals, Websites and Video. Our approach is all about team and relationships while being committed to collaboration and accountability to deliver exceptional work to our clients.
We’re an informal, close-knit, family-style, yet professional team that truly cares about one another. We encourage an open mind, creative thoughts and laughter. We view our clients as partners and we come alongside them to assist and ultimately share their story in a way that builds their brand.
You would be responsible for managing the website process from kickoff meeting to launch, including meeting with customers to understand and document the scope of the project, and then working closely with our designers and developers to bring the project to completion. You will be joining a talented, innovative team working on creative projects that help build brands and make a difference.
Who You Are:
• Outgoing personality that enjoys working in a team environment
• Great at establishing, developing and communicating your ideas
• Highly creative and versatile – producing effective designs for diverse audiences
• Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks
• Have a strong interest in branding & marketing
• Positive attitude and genuine desire to understand and help local organizations
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong organization and computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication (written and oral), listening and comprehension skills
• Creative writing skills considered an asset
• Graphic Design or Web Development experience with WordPress considered an asset
• SEM using Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising considered an asset
We offer a relaxed atmosphere, top-of-the-line technology, bright & open office environment, continually invest in training opportunities, and provide a complete healthcare & benefits package.
You are invited to submit a resume and cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience would be suited for this position via email.
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time