The successful candidate will report to the Kleefeld Recreation Board and be responsible to upkeep the Kleefeld Recreational Facilities after each rental including: the Rec Center, the canteen, the skating area, and the park area.
This job requires you to be well organized, have the ability to be flexible, have a keen eye for detail, and some physical stamina. The position is an hourly paid position and will be based on 4 hours/week but will fluctuate depending on the season and the number of rentals. The job will include duties such as: cleaning facilities and minor maintenance.
The position is slated to begin January 7, 2019.
• Minimum of Grade 12 education;
• Access to personal transportation;
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
• Flexible schedule to work in accordance with the rental bookings;
• The right candidate can expect a salary that reflects their level of experience.
Please apply in writing or email, clearly indicating which position you are applying for, by Thursday December 20, 2018, at 4:00 pm to:
Rural Municipality of Hanover
28 Westland Drive
Mitchell, MB, R5G 2N9
EMAIL – [email protected]
The RM of Hanover wishes to thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time