Canadian Lumber has an immediate opening for the position of Retail Store Manager for our Morden location.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and managing approximately 12 employees you will be responsible for all of the day to day activities of our Morden operation including:
• Human resource responsibilities. Hiring, training, development, scheduling, goal setting, performance reviews, dismissals
• Initiate, develop and help team maintain contractor relationships to gain new market share or grow current market share, assisting wherever required to ensure an elevated level of customer/contractor satisfaction.
• Maintaining a safe, clean, well merchandised store and yard.
We are looking for an individual that possesses the following qualifications:
• Proven experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Above average computer skills.
• Has a solid track record of leadership skills and abilities.
• Understands sense of urgency.
• Has knowledge/experience with residential or commercial building projects as a project manager. Has a strong knowledge of the products and timing that go into a building project.
• Ability to lift and load products as necessary
If you have the qualifications and are looking for a challenging but rewarding career in a fun environment with many great employees, we’d like to hear from you!
Canadian Lumber offers job security and a competitive compensation & benefits package. Resumes should be emailed to [email protected] to the attention of Hiring Manager. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Salary