Lode King Industries is one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of commercial highway transport trailers. A career at Lode King means you will be building industry-leading products alongside a team of friendly and passionate people.
Reporting to the Outfitting Supervisor, this position is to provide leadership in assisting the supervisor and manager and to assist employees in developing their skills and performing their tasks to Lode King's acceptable standards and quality.
• Responsible for assisting the supervisor to oversee the day to day work activities with special attention to safety, quality, work distribution, and availability of parts within the department
• Organize and distribute various jobs and help determine the appropriate job for each employee
• Ensure employees understand and follow job specific Safe Work Procedures, Work Instructions and JHA’s and understand and follow company safety policies and maintain a safe work environment at all times
• Instruct techniques or methods of the job to employees
• Must show good leadership skills and be a positive role model
• Other responsibilities as required
• Excellent use of the English language, both verbal and written
• The ability to ensure the department produces an appropriate quantity of work with high quality standards
• Excellent organizational skills
• Cooperation and teamwork
• Accuracy and attention to detail and procedures
• Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 25 lbs, occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time