Rosenort Credit Union…a great place to bank and an even better place to work! Join a team full of talent, dedication and fun with opportunities to grow your career!
• Development and implementation of Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management programs
• Regulatory compliance
• Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting and training
• Train and support team members as required
• Administrative support
• 1-3 years of financial industry related experience
• 2+ year(s) of post-secondary education
• Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in DNA or eroWORKS banking system
• Strong understanding of compliance
• Camli designation
Submit your resume and cover letter by January 18, 2019 to:
Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box 339 Rosenort, MB. R0G 1W0
Phone: 204-746-2355 or 1-800-265-7925
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time