About WS Steel
Established in 1989, WS Steel is a highly automated Tier 1 OEM fabricator with the ability to manufacture high volume and large-scale products across a wide range of industries.
At WS Steel, we take pride in our manufacturing plants and equipment and look forward to showcasing our capabilities and experience. Our mission is to deliver the best quality products on the market: on time, using modern technology, cutting edge ideas and with a strong commitment to service.
The WS Family of companies consists of WS Steel, WS Ironworks – a structural steel operation, and Urban Park – an outdoor, site furnishings provider.
We are rapidly growing and strive to provide meaningful work and career opportunities to over 200 employees. Operating out of multiple locations in Steinbach, we constantly invest in the latest technology and work hard to be known as an employer of choice, offering competitive wages and a healthy work environment.
An expanding steel manufacturing facility is in need of a
This role will be a great opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop their personal skill set in a highly dynamic and innovative company.
• Handling/overseeing more than one project at a time
• Determine time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing projects
• Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the projects
• Coordinates with sales department and prepares scope of work
• Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project processes on schedule within budget
• Prepare and present project status reports and keeps management, customers and others informed of project status and related issues
• Maintains a sustainable and positive work environment with the project team.
• Performs all other work as required
Desired Skills & Experience / Qualifications:
• Project Management Degree / Certification, Experience in related field
• Experience in manufacturing
• Self-motivated with excellent communication (oral and written) and time management skills.
• Knowledge of manufacturing systems, practices and techniques
• Exceptional organizational ability and technical writing ability.
• High ethical standards.
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Ability to multitask
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Must be willing to work extended hours as required
WS Steel Offers:
• Full-time employment
• Competitive wages
• Complete benefits package
Please submit resumes by fax, email or in person to Joy Janz
Email: [email protected], Website: http://www.wssteel.ca, Phone: 204-326-5444 ext. 231 - Fax: 204-346-1450
49 Life Sciences Parkway, Steinbach, MB R5G 2G7
Job type: Full-time