Are you detail oriented, relational and looking for an empowering work environment?
Are you ready to join a local team who has fun doing what we love? Three Way Builders recognizes and appreciates our employees and their families. We have a reputation of trust by being relational and professional on all levels and all aspects of the organization.
Three Way Builders is an experienced, versatile construction firm with an unwavering commitment to our clients. Three Way Builders possess a solid track record for delivering beyond expectations – on time, and on budget in many diverse and extensive commercial construction projects.
The Role - Three Way Builders is currently seeking a results driven, motivated team player to fill the Senior Estimator role for commercial construction projects. The Senior Estimator should have a positive attitude, able to work well to deadlines, excel in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented and mathematically inclined as well as thrive in a team environment.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Prepare accurate construction costs and tender documents
• Analyze tender documents
• Secure bonding/insurance requirements
• Communicate with trades to secure pricing
• Manage bid invitations and subcontractor database
• Perform material take-offs (electronic or manual)
Qualifications of the successful applicant include:
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to read commercial work plans
• 3 years’ previous commercial estimating experience
• Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel; including scripting and formula creation
• Knowledge of specification comprehension
• Previous experience using Bluebeam software is an asset
• Minimum 2 years’ experience performing material take-offs and/or
• Construction Technology Diploma or Building Construction Technician Certificate or equivalent would be an asset
Three Way Builders offers a collaborative team environment, competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits as well as opportunities for profit sharing. If you are a detail-oriented professional, relational, self-starter and are also a highly motivated team player we want to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your salary expectations as well as qualifications and experience by January 18, 2019.
We thank all those interested in this position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Dream, Design, Build your career with our team of experts today!
Job type: Full-time