Term Position from January 2019 to May 2020
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our head office team in Letellier, MB. The candidate will perform a variety of functions and duties including administrative support and mail distribution. Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages the flow of documents and information coming in and going out to all BSI Branch locations via courier, mail, online downloads and email.
• Primary receptionist for all head office departments and the Letellier branch.
• Provides administrative and office support activities for multiple departments. Duties may include insurance processing, fielding telephone calls, word processing, creating and editing spreadsheets and presentations, filing, scanning, faxing and other various tasks.
Skills & Requirements:
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Applications such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Must have the ability to learn new products and systems frequently.
• Proven data entry and keyboarding skills.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and communication skills is a must.
BSI offers competitive wages, a great working environment, training & development, profit sharing bonuses, RRSP & DPSP, Group health & dental benefits, annual performance increases and a day off on your birthday.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity working with an exceptional team, please email your résumé and your salary expectations in confidence to [email protected] or apply on line at: www.bsimb.com by Friday, January 25, 2019.
Job type: Full-time