From sales to service, the team at Ledingham GM is committed to providing our customer the best possible experience. We believe in building strong relationships with customers and most of all our employees, many of whom have been with us for over 10 years.
This position reports to the Controller but will also work closely with Managers and other Finance team members.
• Journal entries
• Expense reports
• Enter data and maintain spreadsheets
• Prepare ROE’s and various payroll reports as requested
• Coordinate and maintain employee information
• Group benefits administrator
• Assist with company safety program
• Provide relief to Reception as needed
• Other administrative responsibilities
• Minimum of 2 years direct payroll-related experience
• Experience with government remittances
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Sound knowledge of payroll regulations, legislation and employment standards
• Ability to work well with employees at various levels
• Working knowledge of general accounting principles and procedures
• Experience working with ADP an asset
Hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please submit your resume with cover letter via email.
Applications will not be deemed complete without a cover letter
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time