Build a career with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers! Access Credit Union strives to be the employer of choice in Southern Manitoba supporting a professional and innovative atmosphere. Our engaged, highly competent staff are inspired to achieve their personal best through opportunities for learning and growth in a challenging, fun and rewarding work environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated permanent full-time Platform Manager based out of our Corporate Office.
The Platform Manager will work as part of the Business Integration team to provide the longevity needed to leverage and fully utilize the platforms and applications deployed to the organization. The Platform Manager will own a number of the larger scale platforms and applications that align with organizational strategy and impact staff and members. This will include the evaluation, analysis, planning, communication, execution and implementation of measures that will ensure these platforms continue to derive the greatest value for Access Credit Union.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Post- secondary program in Commerce or Business Administration, or equivalent level of education
• Commitment to ongoing education
• Strong computer and technical aptitude to work with a wide range of technical platforms
• Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to evaluate platform success, and to recommend, communicate, and implement change as it relates to platform use, workflow, etc.
• Creative thinker and proactive to take initiative and being capable of managing existing projects/programs that support and drive continual results for employees and members
• Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
• Collaborative team player with influencing skills that can build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to support initiatives and maintain their relevance
• Strong propensity for cross-functional collaboration
• Ability to identify and apply key performance metrics to track progress and impact of initiatives
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
Access Credit Union offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including an incentive pay plan.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a progressive, community focused organization, please logon to our website www.accesscu.ca and complete the online application under “careers” including your resume and cover letter by Friday, January 25th, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time