If you’re an ambitious person looking for a rewarding career with flexibility, come join the Royal LePage Landry’s team as an agent! Royal LePage will help you maximize your earning potential with powerful business tools, access to leads and referrals, and training for all stages of your career.
Benefits of a Career in Real Estate
• Be your own boss
• Enjoy flexibility and time to do what matters
• Make a positive impact on people's lives
• Drive your own income potential
Have your real estate licence? Start your career here or make a change. In the process of getting your real estate license? Let us show you why Royal LePage is the best place to start your career. Exploring career opportunities? Let us walk you through how to become a licensed professional, and all this commission-based career has to offer you.
• Culture of support and training - Build knowledge, skills and confidence throughout your career with advanced sales, marketing and technology training and coaching programs that will help you find your success.
• Powerful business and technology tools - Grow your business with our robust CRM, lead generation, business automation and marketing systems designed to help you advance your bottom line.
• Canada’s real estate company - Be a part of the most charitable and inclusive, 100% Canadian owned and operated real estate company. Helping you is what we do. We invite you to take the next step now
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Salesperson Registration Education Program through OREA
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Computer knowledge
• Negotiating skills
• People skills
• Self discipline
• Strong work ethic
Job type: Full-time