Brand Momentum is currently looking for a detail orientated and Merchandising Specialist to work independently at one retail location, 4 hours per week.
• Performing merchandising tasks at one retail store
• Maintain sections including proper rotation, restocking and ensuring distribution of all products
• Addressing any out of stock issues
• Planograms and schematics (“POG”) compliance
• Securing additional/incremental off shelf displays
• Cleaning our sections: Ensure that equipment always meets food safety requirements. This will include sanitizing specific equipment on which food products are shelved, dusting display fixtures, and in general, ensuring that the food products we are selling are well presented to shoppers
• Replacing and/or repairing fixtures as required and placement of POP materials including shelf tags and signage
• Placing product orders and working with supplier to ensure the order is placed.
• Promoting special buying opportunities, displays and new products.
• Perform any necessary POG changes as well as making recommendations with department on adjustments to maximize sales.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with department personnel and store management.
• Submit daily required visit reports / call reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
Ability to lift up to 35lbs - Previous merchandising experience is an asset but not a requirement
Able to commit to the length of the contract
Have a smartphone and access to the internet
Job type: Part-time