We are a very busy and fast-moving design and print company that is looking for a Graphic Designer/CSR/Print Production team member. We are small team with a reputation for exceptional customer service and quality products.
We are looking for the right individual who fits with our client focused and efficient work ethic.
The individual that would be a great fit for our team is someone that:
• Doesn't want to sit at a desk all day (split is about 3 hours computer time and 5 hours production).
• Is a self-starter that can work independently while still respecting the principles and procedures that bring us success.
• Enjoys working on a variety of different projects each day and is able to jump from project to project seamlessly.
• Can think proactively and troubleshoot. We are a custom printer, so we solve problems for our clients.
• Thrives in a fast-moving environment. Has a drive for excellence and customer service. Is trainable.
For qualifications, we are looking for a candidate that:
• Has a minimum of 3 years experience working in a print production environment that would be either a print shop/sign shop/embroidery or screen-printing shop.
• Is local. Applicants looking to work remotely or from home will not be considered.
• A diploma in a design and print program from SAIT (or similar) is considered an asset.
Successful candidates must be skilled in the operation of Adobe Suite/Corel Draw and have a "whatever it takes to get it done attitude".
Duties are not limited to design and will include customer service and production duties (bindery, assembling signage, general shop duties).
If you fit the above qualities then this opportunity could be for you. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9-5, therefore no work on weekends or holidays.
Possibility to start immediately as part time, and progress to full time as abilities are displayed.
Only responses with resume and cover letter will be asked to participate in our screening/interview process. Please submit your application to [email protected]
Job type: Part-time