Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the completion of Industrial and customized projects. They will be responsible for the timely processing of projects and overview of schedules to achieve delivery requirements. The Project Coordinator will work closely with sales, engineering, operations, logistics and the customer to see the completion of the project from start to finish thereby enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Customer Focus
• Planning and Organizing
• Team Work
• Accountability and Dependability
• Problem Solving
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Quality Orientation
• Result Focused
• Track projects from order to delivery, contacting involved parties at key points in the project, to ensure product is as customer required, and is on schedule.
• Communicate regularly with sales, engineering, scheduling, operations, logistics, customer, and site personnel, to ensure projects run smoothly and seamlessly.
• Chair a weekly Ag and Industrial Projects meeting with sales, engineering, scheduling, operations, and logistics to review status of upcoming projects.
• Prior to sending engineered drawing to customer for approval, review the drawing with sales to ensure it meets the customer’s requirements.
• Check details on approved drawings to verify accuracy against customer purchase order, enter change orders as required, review changes with costing, and ensure sales is aware of any cost changes to project.
• Review custom shop drawings with operations and logistics, and communicate any critical features or changes to applicable parties.
• Upon completion of the product, review the final product with Quality Control to ensure it meets the customer requirements prior to shipping.
• As projects are completed provide feedback at weekly Ag and Industrial Projects meeting for participating parties to review
• Create and monitor project documentation throughout the life of the project. (I.E. Gant Charts)
• High School Diploma, or GED
• Minimum 3 years of work experience with manufacturing in a project oriented role.
• Strong computer skills, specifically experience with Microsoft Office, and Project Management software or processes preferred.
• Experience in reviewing drawings, and familiar with relevant terminology.
• Agricultural/commercial manufacturing and project experience preferred.
• Strong communication, planning, and team work skills.
• Knowledge of Meridian Manufacturing Inc products and processes an asset.
• Highly motivated and self-directed capable of working in a fast paced environment.
• Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Apply online, with your resume, and cover letter at http://www.westmangroup.com/careers/
At MERIDIAN MANUFACTURING INC. we are committed to manufacturing the most innovative and quality storage and handling products to serve the Agricultural, Industrial and Oil & Gas industries. We are backed by over 65 years of experience, and continue to break barriers in industry standards and elevate the bar higher. We are continuously looking at ways of improving our product lineup and incorporating the latest technological advancements to better serve our customers. The meticulous attention to quality and detail reflects the attitude of an enthusiastic and skilled production team, lending confidence to each Meridian customer of a superior and dependable product. Meridian’s Winnipeg based parent company, Westman Group Inc., is recognized as Platinum members of "Canada's Best Managed Companies."
WITH CORE VALUES OF:
Safety, Health, and Community Responsibility
Meridian Manufacturing Inc., along with Westman Group Inc., strive to see you succeed!
Job type: Full-time