Posted on February 7, 2019. Region: Moose Jaw, SK
Every day, our passionate employees connect our customers to the world and everything in it – it’s why we exist at Shaw, and it’s why we strive the be the place where the best people choose to work. Our people reflect the richness of our communities, and our culture is inclusive of each individual’s diverse background and perspective, which makes us a strong team.
At Shaw we believe a diverse workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and more diversity means more solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: In Home Sales Consultant (Outside Sales Consultant)
Who you are:
• As a competitive direct sales representative, you are motivated by success, both individual and with your team.
• Being innovative and tech-savvy, you love to learn.
• Having discipline and organizational skills, you are goal-oriented and driven to reach your target.
• Self-directed, you want to excel in your role and your career.
What we offer:
• We provide a base annual salary, coupled with a competitive, uncapped commission structure
• Comprehensive, employer-paid benefit plan (including 3 weeks of paid vacation, optional investment and savings plans, and more).
• Employee discount on Shaw services, employee product testing opportunities, and corporate discounts with major retail partners.
• Learning and growth opportunities through instructor and self-led training, and career succession planning.
What you will be doing:
• Through lead-based outside sales, promotional events, and entrepreneurial strategies, you will be promoting and selling Shaw’s suite of residential products (internet, television, and home phone).
• Using self-directed entrepreneurial strategies, you will be networking and growing your sales pipeline.
• To meet the diverse needs of our customers, you are available to work evenings, and some weekends.
What we require:
• Valid, unrestricted driver’s license and reliable vehicle are considered an asset.
• Annual driver’s abstract requested if driving company vehicles.
• Successful completion of a criminal background check.
We are a dynamic team of people who are highly engaged and motivated, value innovation, are socially responsible, and most importantly, like to have a lot of fun while at work. We cultivate a work-life balance where every day feels like a Friday; we work hard and play harder! If you want to be part of a team that is passionate about ensuring our customers never miss a thing, then we invite you to apply for this opportunity now!
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the completion of a criminal background check.
Job type: Full-time